- Standard diameter of 25.4 cm. - Available in weights ranging from 0.9 - 2.7 kg (2-6 pounds). - Durable and wear-resistant. - High impact absorbency. - Softness provides additional training opportunities. Read more
- Buy 6 for €40,71 each and save 5%5% Discount
- Available in weights ranging from 1 kg to 3 kg.
- Durable and wear-resistant.
- High impact absorbency.
- Softness provides additional training opportunities.
The Dynamax Mini has the same high quality as the regular Dynamax Ball, but only has a diameter of 25.4 cm.
The Medicine Ball is a versatile workout product that is already very long time is used for rehabilitation and strength training. The medicine ball weight can improve with proper application strength, coordination and stability and thereby contribute to better performance and prevent injuries. The weight should just be heavy enough to provide sufficient resistance, without this being at the expense of the technique and the speed of the movement. The force must absorb the body to throw and catch the medicine ball requires reactivity and stability, particularly in the core.
The impact absorbing capability of the Dynamax Medicne Balls makes it possible to throw the ball with maximum power and speed and catch. Also, the 'softness' of the ball provides additional training opportunities that are not feasible with normal conventional medicine ball. Dynamax Medicine Balls consist of 70% recycled material. The design and composition of the Dynamax Medicine Balls ensures that they retain their shape and remain in balance.